- So let's do that right now. But again, I still feel like, how do I know?
- Respond by putting your second X in any other corner, with an empty space in between the two X's. 2-3-9; none of that is there. Your opponent has two choices, to either form a diagonal or place their next piece somewhere else.
- Continue to check out the channel because like I said, the metrics on here that we do on here, 85-win rate. So I'm going to copy and paste this over here. If not, then make sure to always think strategy.
Yes - There. The following techniques shown below are indicative of a way to never lose, not necessarily to win. Post with 1 votes and 107 views. Tagged with ; Tic, tac, toe, ultimate cheat sheet.
- The Best Tic-Tac-Toe Moves In Any Situation - Gizmodo
- Look at your cheat sheet! In your file tictactoe.py write some code that will print out the grid above. Hint: You might need to use multiple print statements.
- Tic, tac, toe cheat sheet. Xkcd have created a tic - tac - toe cheat sheet. Your move is given by the position of the largest red symbol on the grid.
- Then we have 8-6-3 was the next one. Go first and play the first X on the edge.